Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What a week!!!

Seriously....what a week...and its only Wednesday!!! It started out really bad with a one and done loss from my Packers. Those effers looked like they had forgot how to play football. I think that the days of playing at the Frozen Tundra being an advantage are long gone. It's COLD up there!!! I don't see how anyone can play well in it. Oh well, it is what it is.

Due to my limited sleep Sunday morning I crashed hard and early Sunday night. This was good tho because I got up before 7am and got looking online for something to do with the kids. I was sooooo excited when I saw that the museums were all free for MLK Day. I called up my girlfriend Nikki and the two of us headed up to the Museum of Science and Industry with 6 kids!!! Call us crazy cause we kinda are!!! We were there all day and it was a blast. The kidos loved the storm area and the baby chicks hatching.

Side note---Adults, when you are at the museum please be mindful that there are small children who are fascinated with all of the exhibits....please for the love of all things good....do not ever let me see you push a child out of the way so your greedy @$$ can see closer!!!! Yes this happened!!! Can you believe the nerve of some people!!! Ugg maybe I am just not like that because I have kids, but come on.

Anyway....we left the museum and the rain had started. We ended up stuck in some pretty crappy traffic so we got off at 83 and headed out to dinner at Nikki's McDonalds. Man were the kids excited!!! Little did they know more fun was in store. After letting them play for about an hour we packed them all up and headed out. It was off to the movies for us.

Since there were so many of us we opted for the cheap theater....0.75 cents a ticket....can't go wrong with that. Mckena and Bre had never been to a movie before, so they were soooooo excited. All went great and Happy Feet 2 was super cute. Will definitely have to start doing that some more.

After the movie I took the kids home and put em to bed. Nikki and Lisa came over and we watched "The Help" and "I don't know how she does it." The Help was good, no where near the book, but when are they ever? The other one was ok....really slow going I thought.

So yeah Monday was a super long day!!!

On Tuesday I had a meeting at work and found out that the sups and managers will be switching around their schedules a bit. I was really nervous to see what I would end up with. I almost pooped on myself when I got my copy......Starting next week this girl will have Saturday's and Sunday's off!!! I am sooooo excited!!!! I will still be on the night shift (11p-7:30a), but I will have epic days off!!! Chris and Kiegan were just as excited!!! I can't wait to get to spend the extra time with the family!!!

Well, I suppose I should try to do something productive....till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment