Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting fresh....

Well, a new year has just begun and with it a fresh start. Not just a fresh start to blogging, but to lots of things. 2012 is going to be a great year!!! That’s right I said great…I am going to lose the extra 25lbs that have just been hanging around since my youngest was born, we are going to be debt free except for the house, and I am going to really try to cook more!!! I would also like to get more organized and keep my house clean, but who am I kidding?!? With 3 little ones I think I would be better off just waiting oh I don’t know…20 years for that one!!!

I decided to start-up the blog to help keep myself accountable and to give everyone a peek into my crazy life. I am going to do my best to blog daily; however I can guarantee nothing…remember the 3 kids!!

Wish me luck and happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment